name='author'/> name='description'/> name='keywords'/> California True Crime : The Murder of Cara Knott

Monday, August 24, 2020

The Murder of Cara Knott

by Sean

This case was very interesting to research from start to finish.  Out of the cases I have researched, it is interesting how much I learned from it.  Whenever we do the research for these cases, I always find out something new.  It could be related to the case, related to the area, or just something random that I am glad I found.  This case, I feel, was a treasure trove of new knowledge. 

Another thing about this case was how shocking everything was each day almost.  There was so many things to make you question if this case was actually in the 1980's and not the 1880's.  I think I had so many wow moments throughout the research just being baffled that this was how it was.  Then Jessica found even more stuff that shocked me even more.  So many things were changed as we know it now in California because of this case and because of Cara's father, Sam Knott.  

It is hard to say that I am glad that I researched this case, because I wish this case did not exist in the first place.  I wish none of these cases we have covered ever happened in the first place.  But when I do look over these terrible events in our past, I learn so much from the people that share this land with me.  I learn about people like Joyce and San Knott who fought for justice for their daughter, but also future daughters for everyone.  These are the people that get overlooked a lot of the times, but their actions made the importances of these cases still be heard. 

More on the murder of Cara Knott: https://www.spreaker.com/user/11851014/the-murder-of-cara-knott


No comments:

Post a Comment